The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

He has, though. But not very aggressively.

Every Republican must answer: Has Barack Obama really been waging a 'war on whites'?

Why him, specifically?

When the Democrats ran their furious "war on women" propaganda campaign last summer - or was it the summer before? - I don't recall them having to answer, each and every one of them, whether some individual Republican hand-picked by some GOP activist was personally waging a war on women.

Do you?

As to O, do you really think it's a matter of indifference to him whether the white population of America continues to be the dominant majority or instead is pushed into minority status?

Do you really think that has nothing to do with his attitude towards immigration, say?

As to Mo Brooks of Alabama, I don't know a thing about him.

For the record, I am an old white guy and if Obama could run again I would vote for him again if I voted at all.

And I still prefer him to Hillary as I did in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment