The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Black kid. Black crowd. White driver? Racism, but not the driver's.

Ice cream truck accident

Crowd attacks driver

The boy's uncle, Michael Harris, said his nephew and his older brother were heading home at the time of the crash.

“I don’t know what I’m going to tell my brother. His son is dead,” Harris said. “They say it was an accident but I don’t believe that. I don’t believe that one bit, none at all.”


Harris said his nephews and the boy's mother may have been involved in the attack.


"She has every right to," Harris said.


Harris is black, as were all involved except some of the cops.

Not one report mentions the race of the driver, or even of the crowd.

There are pictures of the crowd, but I have seen none of the driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment