The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Liberals see gun rights differently if it's a woman using a gun in self-defense against a man

LV woman shoots stalker

What?

No whining about excessive force and the evils of stand your ground laws?

A moment of personal history.

Though my dad kept a handgun in the house throughout my childhood and even ran off a burglar with it once, I never kept one in my own digs after I got back from the army until a woman I knew was terrified by a home-invader scared off by a passing police cruiser.

If the cop hadn't happened by the guy would have kicked down the grille on her basement apartment window and come in after her, though she screamed at him in terror and in hopes of assistance from anyone who might hear her.

The next day she bought a gun and a box of bullets.

Very sensible.

As for the LV case, what else can you do with a stalker, anyway?

Note. A stalker is a man who combines love and threat, love and violence.

He's not just a guy who carries a torch too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment