The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Everybody has to have a mission

Apart from keeping up with my lazy cardio regime and eating well within my 2000 calorie diet, mine is sampling the wealth of highballs and cocktails already invented by the year I turned 21, legal drinking age in those days, in 1970.

That year I was still a student at the then still men's only College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts.

Considering the calorie load in alcohol, this is rather a long term thing.

Still, I am optimistic that all will be well unless the political leaders of our age seriously screw up, as of course they may.

Or Muslims or other fanatics ruin everything.

My Aunt Rose, Grid rest and bless her soul, would be amused.

As would her third husband, Gil, also deceased.

No comments:

Post a Comment