The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Ask me anything

John 14:12-14.

12 "I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father.

13 You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father.

14 Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!"

Or ask the Father.

Speaking of what is to come after the Resurrection, Jesus says,

16:23 "At that time you won't need to ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you use my name.

24 You haven't done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy."

No comments:

Post a Comment