The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A retreat to safety

Sick and tired of being cut to ribbons and scraped raw, I have retired the Edward London (I just got it !) and the Baili, adopting a rotation using a new blade for 6 days, 2 days each with the Feather, the Weishi, and the Merkur, in that order.

For how long?

We'll see.

How long will I appreciate excellent shaves that are also bloodless, burnless, and painless?

How long can one value privations of what is evil?

(Take that, St. Augustine.)

Update, 0028 hrs, 10/3/16.

I have just had six consecutive days of excellent, bloodless, burnless, painless shaves.

Now if only I don't do something stupid like trying the Edward London, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment