The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

"Does this dress make me look fat?"

Warning: New Shoe Ads May Be Harmful to Women's Health

I have never in my long life even once heard a man say such a thing as Jen Drexler says we say.

I don't even know what the hell a walk of shame is, though I have to admit it sounds kinkily sexy.

Women are such psychos, they drive themselves nuts and then blame us with what they imagine we think, want, said, or (my favorite) actually meant.

My underlining.

“‘Starter husband hunting’ and ‘walk of shame’ is not the sort of thing you say out loud even to your best friend, because those are things that men say about women, not that women say about women,” Jen Drexler, senior vice president at the Insight Strategy Group and co-author of “What She’s Not Telling You,” told the New York Times.

So her profession is to play upon those ludicrous fantasies?

Reminds me of Democrats forever hearing dog whistles mere humans cannot hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment