The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Friday, August 29, 2014

A question that worries me more than it does him, I'll bet

Has Hillary Ever Been Right?

But since I have no suicidal impulse to die of hunger, cold, or disease in my declining years because of Republican attacks on Social Security, Medicare, and other helpful benefits I must admit I would prefer her victory to that of any eventual Republican, Rand Paul or not, in November of 2016.

You Republicans want me on your side?

Not going to happen while you pose a markedly greater threat to me and all those like me than Hillary, even with any dangers her uberhawk policies might provoke thrown into the mix.

Fix that; then we'll talk.

As for the piece by Pat Buchanan, he's dead on.

No comments:

Post a Comment