The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Whose stupidity is the target of this propaganda?

Executive action

Yelling "Fire!"

And then there are the colored girls who sneer at Fox News girls who say a black Jesus - as well as a black Santa, by the way - is unhistorical, calling them racists while announcing Jesus was in fact a "Palestinian Jew" and accusing whites of racism, again, for falsely portraying him as white (!), or anyway as too Nordic.

Like this one

At one time I said something a bit harsh about her in a comment and that got me banned from KOS.

She wrote something especially outrageous, dripping with hate for white males, and I think I called her something like a lying racist feminazi bitch.

Not sure.

But I would stand behind it, if that's what I actually wrote.

"No enemies on the left" seems to be KOS's motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment