The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

A proud and satisfying moment

Medal of Honor for Civil War soldier

A good moment for the president.

He should savor them as they come.

It's going to be a rough two years.

Why the label, "race politics"?

Counterpoint.

I would vote for him, again, but I doubt he'd take the job.

If ever a man had reason to say it, it's he.

"If nominated I will not run; if elected I will not serve."

Right now it doesn't seem like it, but in the longer run it's going to turn out that he belongs in memory with the great progressive presidents, though the tide has run strong against progressivism since Reagan.

And that his presidency has been good for race in America.

Anyway, so I think right now with a generous if cheap double Vodka and a beer inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment