The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

People have done worse and never even resigned.


Anthony Weiner's comeback: our long national nightmares are getting shorter

Done worse by way of sexually scandalous behavior, I mean.

People in both parties and one person too painfully recently in the White House.

Personally, I think Weiner’s been so good in congress on other things that I look forward to seeing him back there, even though he’s way too Zionist for me.

Actually, I was sorry he left.

Of course, he’s by no means unique in his excessive Zionism.

Hillary is way too Zionist for me.

Heck, Pat Buchanan is too Zionist for me.

Diplomatic and some other support from the US for Israel I can see.

But I was very upset when, prodded by Krauthammer, Hillary and Barack – and Hillary more dangerously – agreed to let Israel take shelter from Iranian nukes behind my granddaughters’ skirts.

That is, I was very upset when Krauthammer demanded and got a pledge from the then two leading Democratic candidates for the nomination to make all Americans into human shields for the Israelis.

McCain, of course, was even more extravagant, no doubt excessively influenced by his compadre, Liebermann.

No comments:

Post a Comment