The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Monday, October 15, 2018

Got a phone scam call, today

It's a robo-call, and the recording begins asking "Will you participate in a one-question survey?"

Sure.

"President Trump has called CNN reporters 'enemies of the people', the Mueller investigation a 'witch-hunt', and news critical of him 'fake news'.

"If you agree with these statements press 1. If you disagree press 2."

I press 2.

A guy comes on sounding like an exceptionally angry Democratic activist and vents for a moment or two.

Then he asks for financial support.

Then I hang up.

Had I pressed 1, a guy would have come on sounding like Trump in a really raging mood.

And then he would have asked for my credit card information.

No comments:

Post a Comment