The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Monday, October 1, 2018

SNL: Pick someone else

SNL's 'Weekend Update' Actually Made Serious And Best Case Against Kavanaugh

Michael Che said this:
I just want to remind everybody that all this yelling and crying happened at this dude’s job interview.  
I mean, typically when you’re asked about a sexual assault and your drinking problem at a job interview, you don’t get the damn job! 
I don’t know if Mr. Kavanaugh actually has a history of assault or if he actually has a drinking problem.  
But I know that he might.  
And you shouldn’t be on the Supreme Court if you might.  
You shouldn’t be on The People’s Court if you might. 
Sometimes ‘might’ is enough.  
I don’t want to pet your dog if he might bite me. 
I don’t want to leave you in my house if you might be a crackhead.  
I don’t want to have sex with you if you might have dated Charlie Sheen.
It's a shame the Senate can only interview one candidate at a time, but that's the deal. 

Pick someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment