The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Bush pere is dead

I would praise him for having had the wit to ignore the neocon hawks in his own administration and refuse to oust Saddam at the conclusion of his quick, victorious war against Iraq.

But then I would recall that there was no real point to that war, other than, perhaps, to please the Saudi pals of the oil man in the White House.

I would praise him for being a much smarter, classier, and capable guy than Bush fils.

But then I would remember his questioning whether atheists are citizens, the Willie Horton ad, and his efforts to pretend he was Archie Bunker to get votes from Joe Sixpack.

Everybody knows that Donald Trump is the real Archie Bunker, whom Joe Sixpack admires and loves.

And, really, did he like being 94?

No comments:

Post a Comment