The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Like the chain dragged by Marley, eh?

Biden is no spring chicken.

Club for Growth, a conservative political group, will launch new attack ads against Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden

This is the CFG polling data.

Biden opposed abortion, "forced bussing", and reparations.

So did I, and many of that generation of Democrats, back in the day.

Many of us still oppose some or all of these things, today and retrospectively.

Me included.

And I voted twice for Barack Hussein Obama, and would again.

And I voted for Hillary the Likable Enough.

I am what I am and the Democrats are what they are: the lesser evil and the better package, in net, for me, for my wife, and for those in my extended family who are mostly too stupid to vote for them.

And I still say B is too much all three of old, white, and male.

Can't we at least have somebody who's not all three?

And perhaps someone less inclined to constantly remind everyone how old and frail he is with constant, nostalgic walks down his long, long Memory Lane?

No comments:

Post a Comment