The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Shameless bullshit on the left

Frances Langum is the author.

This is the headline.


These are the quoted remarks in the story.
TUCKER CARLSON: Looking back, is there anything you could have done to get the kind of coverage that Kamala Harris is getting now? Like you care about equality deep within your soul, that you’re a rockstar, a celebrity, you’re the Dalai Lama reincarnated. Could you have done anything to get that kind of coverage? 
SARAH PALIN: I would not have prosituted [sic] myself in terms of changing any of my positions, in order to garner better press. For instance, I’m all about all of our freedoms, including the 2nd Amendment. And I would not, for instance, say mandatory gun confiscation which the Democrats are, umm, rooting for.
Not even close to using "prostitute" about KH.

No comments:

Post a Comment