The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Big Weekend for Muslim murderers

68 in Nairobi, 77 in Peshawar, 50 in Sadr City.

And the day is young.

Update, Monday.

This does not seem, by itself, to call for an American invasion of anybody, or an uptick in military aid.

It might be yet another occasion to urge friendly cooperation with Russia and China in matters related to global Muslim terrorism, though that is not how our classe politique will see things.

All part of the new normal we can expect to go on for several centuries, I suppose.

Atheists almost without exception think ill of any religion they know of.

As for me, Islam is the one religion alive today I would most like to go away.

Just go away.

I think this opinion is pretty widespread, too, among atheists, though not among liberal shilly-shallyers.

"Reality-based," indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment