The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

A generational difference?

But they're not that much younger than I am.

McCord vs Wolf.

McCord's wife is black?

When I was in high school, it was rare for kids to date outside their ethnic group or their religion.

We are a family of Franco-Americans, of French Catholics from Canada.

My sister married a Franco-American Catholic and my brother did the same.

My high school girlfriend was a Franco-American Catholic who had gone to parochial school for grades 1 through 8, where the language of instruction was French, like all my cousins.

These candidates are maybe 15 years younger, and McCord has taken exogamy that far.

You know, liberals only pretend to value diversity.

Exogamy undermines it.

And they reject it in the schools, too.

Recall the president's comment that religiously affiliated schools are divisive.

What does he think of men's colleges?

Of schools that have been, traditionally, not just racially but ethnically specific?

Though I am sure that, like all liberal men, he is fine with schools that are traditionally black or girls-only.

It's just men's schools that are wicked.

And white schools.

It's masculine identity that needs to be at least subverted if not abolished.

And the boys club.

And the white race.

Not the sisterhood.

And certainly no colored race.

No comments:

Post a Comment