The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Cha Cha Cha

At the local B&N, the most amazing, cheerful latin music accompanied a youthful tenor singing in Spanish.

Though I guessed they might be Cubans, I imagined a white band and someone looking like Desi Arnaz.

I went to the desk and asked who the musicians might be.

Imagine my surprise to discover for the first time, ever, Abelardo Barroso.

Check Wikipedia and You Tube.

Black people make absolutely the best music, classical apart.

What the hell, this is B&N store music?

El Manisero.

En Guantanamo.

Somebody at corporate HQ knows what he's doing.

Or she.

A long way from elevator muzak.

Man, I have got to work on my Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment