The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Monday, December 15, 2014

The winners of the culture war

The liberals are already winning the culture war, the war to control the conscience of America.

They have already wrested that power from the Christian churches.

That is to say, pop culture, public education, and academic culture have proved, together, to be more potent in molding hearts and minds than churches and church affiliated schools.

Especially when supported by politicized federal courts all the way to the top.

But these are far more subject to influence by powerful corporate interests than churches ever were.

Where will it go, I wonder?

Will the political bearing of these changes advantage or harm the working masses, I wonder? 

I fear the latter.

If so, then after I am dead, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment