The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Jenner saga in the media is propaganda

As I said once before.

I'm not the only one who says so.


And who but a boor would contradict him?


After months of speculation, Bruce Jenner has said he is transgender and identifies as a woman.

"For all intents and purposes, I am a woman," he told Diane Sawyer on ABC.

Jenner was speaking in a two-hour interview on ABC News where he confirmed that he'd been wrestling with his gender since childhood.

The US Olympic gold medallist, who won the decathlon at the Montreal games in 1976, is seen as the highest-profile American to come out as transgender.

"That female side of me is part of me. It's who I am. I was not genetically born that way.

"As of now I have all of the male parts. So in a lot of ways we are different," he added.

An absolute propaganda feast.

Entertainment channel E! has said a new documentary series will follow Bruce's life as a transgender woman, starting in July.

And there's this.

Another source says Jenner will be a lesbian after surgery.

He has always been attracted only to women and expects that will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment