The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I am a restrictionist

Immigration is far from the top of my personal list of political concerns, but it is there.

I would prefer to shut down all immigration to the US for a few decades, at least.

Revision of birthright citizenship to cover only those born in the US to at least one American citizen strikes me as a good idea in the face of the phenomenon of anchor babies and the flood of illegal pregnant women.

Too, given the climate of racial hostility carefully cultivated in America by the left, I fear the personal and political consequences of a non-white American majority, and do not fear to say so.

I would prefer immigration policies and quotas aimed at preserving a euro-white majority in America.

Europe and immigration

Thing is, both in Europe and America the establishment right hasn't the courage to stop immigration and the left at all levels doesn't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment