The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Friday, March 18, 2016

No, I don't think so

Wet shaving sites may have too cozy a relationship with cosmetic producers or retailers.

They seem universally to urge men not to use alcohol based after shaves, and use something to do with putting oil on dry skin, instead.

Think of putting Jergens lotion on your face instead of on your winter-dry hands.

I can only guess this is even the least bit plausible as advice for men because since my own adolescence somebody has actually done away with acne.

Because back when it was a problem everybody knew for a fact that the skin on men's faces was way too oily and using an alcohol based after shave helped stave off zits.

Well, I never got the memo and neither did the skin on my face.

So it's Skin Bracer, Aqua Velva, or the like stuff for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment