The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Trump doubles down

He says at a rally that he will absolutely accept the results of the election, if he wins.

"I would like to promise and pledge to all of my voters and supporters and to all of the people of the United States that I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election," the Republican presidential nominee told supporters at a rally in Delaware, Ohio, his first comment since the final presidential debate Wednesday.

After pausing for effect, he said, "... if I win."

Huge applause.

His voters are as crazy as he is.

He did not say he would accept the results only if he wins, however.

Remarkable how many people don't know the difference, or hope we don't.

An MSNBC back-bencher actually misquoted him just now (1400 hrs EDT) as saying "only if."

No comments:

Post a Comment