The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Everybody dies sometime, Jack

Saw the last of Lost on Netflix.

I didn't think they could make a finale that would live up to the series.

But they did.

The wife thought so, too.

I doubt I've ever seen a series end so well.

Without even trying to answer all the questions.

Just like life.

Tremendous writing throughout the series and a lot of really fine acting.

I can barely believe this was made by a commercial network.

It was that good, beginning to end.

The life of the individual is all there is.

This series gave that some dignity.

When you get right down to it, the one is as crazy as the other.

That the world is arranged according to some moral vision, or that it is not.

And how much difference would it make?

We wouldn't understand it, either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment