The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Trump: An American skinhead in Europe

Trump: Immigration is 'changing the culture' of Europe

He of the Muslim ban.

President Donald Trump said Friday that European leaders "better watch themselves" because immigration is "changing the culture" of their societies.

"I think it has been very bad, for Europe. ... I think what has happened is very tough. It's a very tough situation -- you see the same terror attacks that I do," Trump said at a news conference with British Prime Minister Theresa May outside of London.

"I just think it is changing the culture, I think it is a very negative thing for Europe," Trump said.

"I know it is politically not necessarily correct to say that, but I will say it and I will say it loud," Trump added.

The President warned that immigration was hurting Germany and other parts of Europe "very much," apparently referring to a wave of refugees who have entered Europe from shattered Syria and other unstable societies in the Middle East and North Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment