The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Amy Klobuchar, a boss from hell

OK, I do hold that against her.

Over the years several of my bosses have been from hell, and usually they get away with it forever.

Just like bosses who are sexual harassers.

Such people are bullies and sadists, and those are not desirable traits in a president or indeed anyone else.

Except maybe a professional torturer.

She can try all she wants to tough it out and turn this into some kind of plus.

Sort of what Trump does with all his ugly character traits.

I'm not biting.

And I am really not buying the poor picked on powerful woman bullshit.

People do hold such behavior against powerful men, too.

It is just a lie that they don't.

Mitt Romney the high school bully, remember?

Amy Klobuchar Staffers Describe a Hostile, Dehumanizing Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment