The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Friday, May 6, 2016

Trump vs O on Brexit

Donald Trump backs Brexit and says UK 'better off without' EU

Il Duce opposes with little more than a shrug the EU that Obama just a few days ago articulately supported at some length.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee also made a policy declaration today, telling Fox News this evening that he thinks that the UK would be better off not being associated with the European Union. 

“I think the migration has been a horrible thing for Europe,” Trump told Bret Baier. 

“A lot of that was pushed by the EU. I would say that they’re better off without it, personally, but I’m not making that as a recommendation. Just my feeling.”

No comments:

Post a Comment