The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Like voting for who?

Sometime during the campaign of 2008 George Will said voting for Barack Obama was like voting for Fred Astaire, the man is so elegant and has so much class.

Voting for Donald Trump would be like voting for Benito Mussolini, the man is such a bombastic, blowhard thug.

As I have said before, though I approve the amendment and think two terms for a president are enough, I often regret I can't vote for Barack Obama again.

And, now that I think of it, if Hillary wants a woman for the VP slot, why not a black woman?

I do like Pocahontas, but still, two white women?

Or a white woman and a white man?

Find a black politician in the vein of Barack Obama, please, and offer him or her the VP job.

Damn Obama Derangement Syndrome, anyhow.

Barack Obama has been a fine president and it has been and still is good for the country to see a black person up at the top of the ticket, or next in line.

Let's put another nail in the coffin of the Republican Party.

This is the attack that provided the occasion for Trump's renewed disgrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment