The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Friday, June 15, 2018

Bozo's man crush on Kim

Trump says he wants 'my people' to 'sit up at attention' like North Koreans

President Donald Trump on Friday defended his warm praise of Kim Jong Un, saying his newfound affinity for the North Korean dictator was making Americans safer.

At the same time, Trump expressed esteem for the forced deference North Koreans show for their leader and joked he wished "my people" would do the same.

. . . .

Since returning from his summit with Kim, Trump has referred to Kim as "funny," "smart," "very talented," and someone who "loves his people."

He's also spoken with barely contained awe about the displays of reverence North Koreans are obligated to show toward their supreme leader.

"He's the head of the country," Trump said of Kim Friday during a live interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends." 

"And I mean he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different."

"He speaks and his people sit up at attention," the President added. "I want my people to do the same."

Later Friday, Trump told reporters at the White House his remark was a joke.

"I was kidding," he said. 

"You don't understand sarcasm."

No comments:

Post a Comment