The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Is the Baili a Tech?

Various places on the web say the Baili Victory Shaver is a contemporary Chinese clone of the Gillette Tech razor of the 1930s, '40s, and '50s and that the Tech, though mild to begin with, got milder as the 20th Century progressed.

I suppose there is something to that.

But my Baili, though nowhere near as harsh as the broken no-name or the discarded Long Feng, is definitely more aggressive than the Merkur 180 and so, of course, than the Feather Popular.

Nice shave, though, if you're careful.

That lip scar is an accident waiting to happen.

I used to nick it once in a while when I was using the Schick injector, too.

Still testing the Shark Chrome blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment