The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Anti-vaxxers will love to hear it

Invisible ink, at best.

Arizona officers storm house with guns drawn over toddler with a high fever

Sounds like they actually did right, given the circumstances.

They were attempting to carry out a court order issued in the face of grave risk to the child's life.

But then we read this.

The father was handcuffed while police checked the home. The couple's three kids were placed in DCS custody.

“I mean, they treated us like criminals, busting in our door. I mean, I don’t know what kind of trauma that did to my kids. Where are my kids right now is what I want to know,” Beck said.

A lawyer for Beck said in a statement to NBC News on Thursday that the way in which the children were removed "was clearly unnecessary and well beyond 'reasonable force.'"

That was his first lie.

The statement continued that Beck "has a fundamental, Constitutionally protected right to the care, custody, and management of her Children. These rights do not evaporate simply because the Department of Child Safety believes they know better."

And that was his second, barring invisible ink.

And God knows fuck all what might be in that.

Read this rest of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment