The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Just as I thought


Only Yes-men are allowed.

Banned from commenting at KOS

I am advised by them the reason I was banned is that I referred to one of their regular women writers as a race baiting feminazi.

Only too true, I'm afraid.

That is, both my remark and that I made it.

Here is the lady.


Judge for yourself.

In a blog choking under the weight of the most hateful ad hominems directed at conservatives they tell me ad hominem attacks are expressly forbidden in their comments.

And a woman who specializes in attacking white people and men cannot, in particular, be criticized as a race baiter or a feminazi.

I comment regularly and freely at a mix of liberal and conservatives sites as well as on news sites that allow it.

So far, I have been in many years banned at two liberal sites and no others.

Perhaps it is true that conservatives are more committed to free speech than liberals, even in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment