The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!

Trump threatens to close down social media platforms which ‘silence conservative voices’ after Twitter posts warning under his tweet

Twitter did the least they could do about his nauseating lie and do anything at all.

And they still got blessed with the rage of the blowhard who can never stop pretending to have powers he doesn't have.

They should have just deleted his tweets.

Or at least labeled them lies.

When our mini-Mussolini does that - threatens to exercise powers he does not have - and gets freak-out headlines does he just laugh and laugh at us all in private?

Oh, and if I were a conservative I'd resent the smear implied when he disguises defense of his own ability to pour out lying shit all over the hive-mind of the conservative movement as a defense of access for conservatives and conservatism.

Um, on second thought, I guess I wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment