The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Am I cruising for a bruising? Or, as they reputedly say in Texas, looking to get shot?


Steve M takes the liberal view.

See the comments, in which I dispute that view.

(So did Duffandnonsense.)

A little more of this and I will likely be banned from Steve’s blog.

I would regret that, I confess.

Still, I will not be intimidated and will be silenced only by the flat out, pre-emptive censorship of blocking access.

1 comment:

  1. Fear not, Philo, I have been visiting Steve's site for some time and, as usual, making a nuisance of myself but he grits his teeth, clenches and unclenches his fists, and manages to put up with me. Should that change I would be very disappointed because his is one of the few 'Leftie' sites prepared to accept an opposite view.
    David Duff

    ReplyDelete