The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Monday, June 19, 2017

About that invisible ink

Josh has questions about the constitution that can't be answered by recourse to the text.

That's why only lawyers deeply trained in traditional constitutional wisdom can ever be deluded enough to think there is an answer, and they actually know what it is.

The Constitution Looks Like Trump’s Only Hope

Can a sitting president be indicted?

Can a president be guilty of obstruction of justice?

Remember the Saturday Night Massacre?

Was the Nixon impeachment bogus?

I can drive my car for any reason I want.

So can I be the getaway driver in return for a cut?

Only lawyers think that one is a puzzling question.

No comments:

Post a Comment