The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Do they actually want his endorsement?

Donald Trump endorses Paul Ryan, John McCain, and Kelly Ayotte.

He needs them.

Do they need him?

"In our shared mission to make America great again, I support and endorse our Speaker of the House Paul Ryan," Trump said, stressing the need for party unity as he read from a set of notes on his podium. 

“We need unity. We have to win this election. This is truly one of the most important elections in my lifetime."

. . . .

“While I’m at it, I hold in the highest esteem Sen. John McCain for his service to our country in uniform and in public office and I fully support and endorse his reelection," Trump said.

. . . .

“I need a Republican Senate and a House to accomplish all of the changes that we have to make,” the New York billionaire said. “So I embrace the wisdom that my 80 percent friend is not my 20 percent enemy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment