The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Saturday, November 11, 2017

The Duce lies for his hero, Putin. And for himself.

Trump says he trusts Putin's denials of election meddling

Hmm. FDR was pretty soft on Stalin.

Absurdly, outrageously so, sometimes.

Does Trump think we need Russian help for a war against Germany?

For what, actually?

U.S. President Donald Trump said he believed President Vladimir Putin when he denied accusations that Russia meddled in last year’s U.S. election after the two met briefly at a summit in Vietnam on Saturday and agreed a statement on Syria.

. . . .

“Every time he sees me he says I didn’t do that, and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One after leaving the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in the resort of Danang.

“I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country,” Trump said.

Oh, wait. I get it.

He's just covering his own ass.

If it didn't happen, he didn't collude.

No comments:

Post a Comment