The pseudonym "Philo Vaihinger" has been abandoned. All posts have been and are written by me, Joseph Auclair.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I have disliked the characters she has played and now I dislike her politics, just as intensely



She plays man-hating parts and evidently actually is a man-hater "in real life."

And I don’t much cotton to that, my friends.

Anyway, the Daily Caller could be right, despite the way Aviva Shen sees things.


It’s not about what Aviva Shen thinks but about whether the right can spin Ms. Judd's remarks against her as well as the left spun Akin’s remark against him.

But McConnell is such a right wing loon on pretty much everything that I could not possibly prefer him even to such a silly “radical liberal” as Ms. Judd.

Sometimes it’s really annoying that the Republicans have fallen so completely into the hands of clericalists and class warriors for the plutocracy.

Still, I could not really stand having to say to others, or even to myself, that I voted for her.

I would have to sit that contest out, if I were from Kentucky, taking refuge in the certainty that my one lonely vote would make no difference, anyway.

And I would certainly vote against her in a primary, not only because I find some of her views repugnant but also because she probably would do less well against McConnell than a less polarizing figure.

She might not look far behind, right now.

But wait until the Republicans publicize her radical feminism, job-killing environmentalism, hostility to Christianity, and general “pointy-headed liberalism.”

No comments:

Post a Comment